Friday, June 26, 2009

REPEAT AFTER ME . . .

. . . "I must have the 'Autumn Days' stamp set!" I hope you aren't getting tired of seeing my Autumn Days creations--I just LOVE this new stamp set! Of course, it's right up my alley with its "nature-ish" flair and the ability to create scenes with it. It has images that add a perfect background to a project, and those same images work just as well as a focal point. This particular project was created around 2:00ish this morning, and I had so much fun with it! I had stamped on the Twill Tape two days ago but had not done anything with it. As I was cleaning off my countertop, I uncovered that little twill morsel and . . . well . . . you've heard it all before how easily I get side-tracked. I guess I started cleaning up THREE TIMES and finally got it done about 3:30 a.m. Ha! My pheasant in this photo doesn't look as sharp as he does in real life, but I was anxious to post the card. Would you believe I created two other stamped twill cards this a.m.? They're not as wowish as this one and, since they will pale in comparison to the pheasant card, I'll have to post them at another time. July 1 . . . must have "Autumn Days."

No comments: