Monday, March 18, 2013

"MAKE-IT-SNAPPY-MONDAY"



Ever since working with Stampin' Up!'s Boutique Boxes Designer Printed Kit, I have developed a fondness for feathers.  They're such a useful embellishment and can add a little visual interest or carry the role of the focal point, as they do on this week's MISM project.  I purchased an SVG file with the three feathers and used the Silhouette Cameo to cut them.  They are held together with Stampin' Dimensionals, and I used a Pool Party Sycamore Street designer button and linen thread to "tie up" the little bunch.  The sentiment that I chose is from Stampin' Up!'s One in a Million stamp set.  It's actually one of my favorite sentiments in that set.  The greeting inside the card reads, "that makes you one in a million."  Other Stampin' Up! products used to complete this card include Soft Suede, Very Vanilla, and Crumb Cake card stock, Comfort Cafe designer paper, and the Chevron embossing folder.  
   

No comments: