Monday, March 11, 2013

"MAKE-IT-SNAPPY-MONDAY" . . . AND THE WINNER OF THE CRAFT PROJECT CENTRAL SUBSCRIPTION

Are you missing that extra hour as much as I am?  I was kind of glad to wake up yesterday at what seemed like an early hour (for me), but then I realized that my clock by the bed, which normally is an hour fast, actually had the correct time since I had not changed it.  

The MISM card that I'm sharing today was inspired by the THIS ONE.  Stampin' Up! products used to create this card include Baja Breeze, Perfect Plum, Crumb Cake, and Whisper White card stock, Tea Lace paper doily, Perfect Plum taffeta ribbon, white Baker's twine, Designer Builder Brad, 7/8" Scallop Circle punch, 1-1/4" Circle punch, Scallop Trim Border punch, Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack (circle), and the following stamp sets:  Itty Bitties, Teeny Tiny Wishes, and Blooming with Kindness.

Last week, I announced that I had a one-month subscription to Craft Project Central to give away, and the winner is LISA, who left this comment:  "I love your card! What a great idea. I am new to your blog and loving it! Thanks".  Lisa, please email me at randari@hotmail.com to get your subscription set up.  Please type "CPC Subscription" in the subject line.

1 comment:

Julie said...

Congrats Lisa. What a fantastic prize. You're gonna love Regina's blog.