Monday, February 25, 2013

"MAKE-IT-SNAPPY-MONDAY"

Today's MISM project (a square card . . . surprise, surprise) is one that I really, really like!  It was inspired by a quick and functional card stock band that I placed across the top of a stack of stamped note cards that were boxed and ready to give to someone who "used her powers" to help me with a recent traffic citation.  That band was stamped with "thank you" and didn't have the ribbon but, when I finished wrapping it around the cards, I thought that the design would make a really simple and pretty card.  And it did!!  Stampin' Up! products used to create this card include Early Espresso, Crumb Cake, Whisper White, and Lucky Limeade card stock, Lucky Limeade ruffled ribbon, twine (from the "Boutique Boxes" kit), Tea Lace paper doily, "Blooming with Kindness" and "Spring Sampler" stamp sets, rhinestone jewel, and the following punches:  Scallop Trim Border, 1-3/8" Circle, 1-1/4" Scallop Circle, and 1" Circle.

No comments: