Monday, February 18, 2013

"MAKE-IT-SNAPPY-MONDAY"

I recently made a box full of cards for my mother, and I couldn't resist using Stampin' Up!'s "By the Tide" stamp set to create this collage.  Most of my collage creations with this stamp set have included a blue and tan/brown color palette, but the Pool Party, Calypso Coral, and Lucky Limeade colors on this card remind me of the colors found in most of the beach condos where I've stayed.  Can you see that the fish has been cut out and adhered to the card with a Stampin' Dimensional?  Other Stampin' Up! products featured on this card include the arrow-shaped Cute Clip, Modern Label punch, "Fabulous Phrases" stamp set, Scallop Edge Border punch, "Cloudy Day" embossing folder.  The edges of the white card stock were distressed with the new Stampin' Distress Tool.

No comments: