Tuesday, February 12, 2013

"ALL DRESSED UP" LIPSTICK HOLDERS

Last week, as I was surfing the 'net, I came upon the cutest 3D project using Stampin' Up!'s "Dress Up" Framelits dies.  You can see Pam's lipstick holder and project directions here.  The honest truth is that I am loving the Dress Up dies so much more than I ever imagined!  This project is super quick and easy, and you might just find yourself shopping for lipstick for all the ladies you know just so you can give them an adorable treat like this!  You will surely have too much fun coming up with LOTS of ways to decorate the holders.  I kept things simple with mine, and following are the Stampin' Up! products that I used:
Stamp Sets:  Established Elegance
Ink:  Summer Starfruit, VersaMark, Soft Suede
Card Stock:  Summer Starfruit, Basic Black, Very Vanilla
Ribbon:  Crochet trim, Pear Pizzazz pleated ribbon, Pool Party seam binding, linen thread
Accessories:  Trinket Hearts, Sycamore Street designer button, Artisan Embellishments Kit, pearl jewels, heat tool, white embossing powder
Sizzix:  Flower Garden embossing folder, Dress Up Framelits
Punches:  Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack (scallop circle)
 

3 comments:

DawnKathleen said...

Would love the tutorial on the lipstick holder. Couldn't access Pam's site from your blog. Thanks so much for your creativity and ideas!
sdhutch92598@sbcglobal.net

Anonymous said...

Well aren't these just adorable! I can see you are having fun with your own take from my Black dress one. I'm so glad you are enjoying it. I noticed the previous comment so here is the link. Thank You so much!
Pam
http://www.stampandstretch.com/2013/01/black-dress-up-by-stampinup-becomes.html

Regina Andari - workinouttheinks.blogspot.com said...

Thank you, Pam! I had previously replied to sdhutch92598, but I appreciate your shared link. I have edited the post and the link appears to be working now.