Monday, February 11, 2013

"MAKE-IT-SNAPPY-MONDAY"

My mother mentioned last week that she needed some birthday cards, so I got busy.  I can't have her sending "non-Regina" cards, now can I?  Using some cuts from Stampin' Up!'s retired "Attic Boutique" designer paper, I whipped up a few cards featuring this dress form, which I cut from Soft Suede card stock and stamped with images from "Established Elegance".  The finishing touch was a piece of crochet trim wrapped around the dress form, and I used a knot of twine to keep it in place.  The die-cut dress form was adhered with Stampin' Dimensionals.
With my MISM post last week, I announced that I had a FREE one-month pass to Craft Project Central to give away, and I received SEVEN comments on that blog post.  I decided to let random.org choose the winner, and the winner is #6 . . . (drum roll) . . .  Joanne who posted, "A spectacular card with amazing colors. You always outdo yourself."  I appreciate those of you who took the time to leave a comment!  Joanne, contact me at randari@hotmail.com so we can get your subscription set up!

No comments: