Wednesday, February 13, 2013

MY MIXED MEDIA PROJECT ON CRAFT PROJECT CENTRAL

I'm so excited because my February project for Craft Project Central was posted to the site today!  Experience the fun of mixed media art with this project, which includes a 5" x 7" canvas board, a decorative gift box, and a coordinating card!  You’ll enjoy creating this ensemble so much that you might have trouble parting with it, so go ahead and plan to make two (or more!!)!  With your subscription to Craft Project Central, you'll have access to my tutorial and all of the others posted this month!  What are you waiting for?

1 comment:

Ariel said...

oh my goodness, Regina! What a gorgeous set. You've been playing with mixed media for a while, and I have to say I love your creations. You do such a lovely job.