Monday, February 4, 2013

"MAKE-IT-SNAPPY-MONDAY" & THE GIFT OF A FREE CRAFT PROJECT CENTRAL SUBSCRIPTION

I couldn't resist using a brand new stamp for today's MISM project.  "Hello, Hello" is one of Stampin' Up!'s newest single stamps, and I used Lucky Limeade and Primrose Petals markers to ink it.  The edges of the card stock were sponged with Crumb Cake ink, and I thought the rhinestone jewels were a pretty touch.  Other Stampin' Up! products used to create this gatefold card include Hearts Collection Framelits dies, Fancy Fan embossing folder, Stampin' Dimensionals, Tea Lace paper doily, and "My Friend" stamp set.

Once again, I am designing for Craft Project Central this month, which means that I have a FREE one-month subscription to give away.  If you would like to be entered in the drawing for the subscription, just leave a comment on this blog post.  A winner will be chosen and announced with my MISM post next Monday, February 11th.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the colors in this card!
Your blog is one of my favorite.

Ariel said...

I like how you used this sentiment in a heart die...I wouldn't have thought to do that. I just got this stamp, and I love your sweet card. Definitely going to CASE this--I love it! So sweet and springy :-)

Sharon said...

As usual, another great card. Love those colors.

Jane M said...

Those colors are mine!!! They are great together and something I would use!!

Sandy C said...

I love your card! These colors usually make me think of Christmas but they look so spring-y here!

joanne said...

A spectacular card with amazing colors. You always outdo yourself.

SherryBee said...

Good Morning! I always love a differently folded card. This is very sweet! I love all your projects, though! *wink*
SherryBee in AZ