Friday, February 1, 2013

"FREESTYLE FRIDAYS"

Last week, Julie issued a mission for me to CASE someone else's project, and I decided to visit Beate Johns' blog and found THIS CARD for my inspiration.  I have loved Beate's clean, creative stamping style ever since I was a new stamper--those early days when I hardly had enough supplies to work with.  I think she is an embellishment and detail queen!  She can heavily embellish a card without making it look overdone; on the contrary, most of her cards have a lot of detail to discover, and they always look strikingly precise and clean.  My card features one of my latest fascinations--washi tape--and the following Stampin' Up! products:

Stamp Set:  Vintage Verses
Punches:  Elegant Butterfly, Bitty Butterfly
Card Stock:  Whisper White, Crumb Cake
Accessories:  Rhinestone jewels
Sizzix:  Argyle embossing folder
 
Wouldn't you like to try Julie's mission?  Find someone's card (or other stamped project) that inspires you, and re-create it!

1 comment:

Jacoline Fitzgerald said...

Hi Regina! I love the card you created this week it is just beautiful and plan to try it for myself. Thanks for always inspiring me. Take care....