Saturday, March 23, 2013

"MY PAPER PUMPKIN" - ALTERNATE PROJECTS

I received the My Paper Pumpkin welcome kit recently, and I had so much fun creating various cards and treat holders with it.  This is just one of the cards that I made.  Of course, I added a few products that weren't included in the kit, but that's a fun option when you already have a lot of coordinating Stampin' Up! products.
From one of the envelopes provided in the kit, I made this Bag-a-lope.  Truth be told, I never liked Bag-a-lopes, but that is mainly because I could never quite make one without it looking overworked and worn by the time I was finished.  This one, however, turned out nicely. 
This treat purse was my most favorite of the alternate projects that I created, and it was also the first project that I made from the kit contents.  I took one of the cards and converted it (with a few score lines and scissor snips) into a neat little purse.
I made a total of seven projects using the kit contents--five cards and two treat holders--and this card was the last project that I made.  This is the original kit project, and there were enough supplies to make four of these cards.

FYI:  Customers who subscribe to My Paper Pumpkin and choose me as their demonstrator will get at least one alternate project idea (with instructions) each month from me.  My subscribers received a .pdf document this week with photos and instructions for creating all of the projects that I made using the kit contents (and a few other Stampin' Up! products).  I would love to add YOU to my mailing list!  Just go to www.mypaperpumpkin.com to subscribe, and don't forget to choose me as your demonstrator.


No comments: