Friday, August 16, 2013

"FREESTYLE FRIDAYS"

With her Freestyle Fridays post last week, Julie issued a challenge for me to create something pink this week.  I don't know how that girl does it, but she always seem to pick up on what I'm not using.  LOL!  I'm almost always up for a challenge that involves creating with card stock, stamps, ink, etc., and here's my mission completed!  I carried the challenge in my mind all week and, as I was traveling home from Mocksville on Wednesday night, the idea for this card started taking shape.  Yesterday morning, my feet hit the floor, and I started stamping, punching, and distressing.  Yes, it's a square card and, yes, I included a little snip of gingham ribbon.  Wouldn't the card have been naked without it?  My ink colors are Pink Pirouette, Rose Red, and Baked Brown Sugar, and the stamp set that I used is "Six-Sided Sampler".  This card also features the Square Lattice embossing folder, and I was happy to find that perfectly-sized embossed layer just waiting for me in the folder with Whisper White card stock.  Other Stampin' Up! products featured include Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack, 7/8" and 1" Square punches, designer button, Crumb Cake card stock, distressing tool, and pearl jewel.  Well, Julie, is this pink enough for you???  Thanks for the awesome challenge!

1 comment:

Jacoline Fitzgerald said...

Love your creation Regina. You really are so very talented. Keep up the great work.