Monday, August 5, 2013

"MAKE-IT-SNAPPY-MONDAY"

Today's MISM project is a very simple square card that I whipped up around one o'clock this morning--in a rush.  It just so happened that I had dropped a bag of inexpensive craft finds from Walmart in my stamp room, so I just reached in the bag and cut two pieces of designer paper, grabbed that cute "thanks" brad, and opened a pack of floral paper tape.  I layered those items onto Early Espresso and Real Red card stock.  I then punched, crumpled, and stacked four 1" punched circles for the flower, and placed a strip of Gingham Garden washi tape onto card stock and then punched the pretty center for my flower.  The stem is a thin slicing from scrap Always Artichoke card stock.  One of the quickest cards I've ever made--snappy as can be!

No comments: