Monday, August 12, 2013

"MAKE-IT-SNAPPY-MONDAY"

Today's MISM project is a card that was inspired by one that I saw on Pinterest recently, and I used this design as one of my thank you cards to customers who placed an online order through my web site.  Although the design is a simple one, it certainly doesn't lack texture, dimension, or visual interest.  Stampin' Up! products used to create this card include Whisper White, Basic Black, and Pistachio Pudding card stock, Fancy Fan embossing folder, "Serene Silhouettes" and "Sweetly Framed" stamp sets, and Window Frames Collection Framelits dies.

Last week, I promised to announce the winner of a FREE one-month subscription to Craft Project Central, and the winning name was drawn from those who left a comment on THIS blog post.  And the winner is . . . PHodge, who wrote, "After seeing the burlap ribbon on your projects, I'll definitely getting some - love it!! 
 
PHodge, send me an email with "Free CPC Subscription" in the subject line so we can get your subscription started!

No comments: