Thursday, August 22, 2013

"SERENE SILHOUETTES" FALL GLOW

Last week, a sweet lady placed an online order (after seeing THIS card) that included Serene Silhouettes and the Window Frame Framelits dies, so I decided to use those products when making a thank you card for her, thinking that she'd appreciate yet another project idea using those products.  The floral image was stamped onto Very Vanilla card stock, die-cut with one of the Window Frame dies, and then ink was sponged over the image to create the Fall glow.  This layer was adhered with Stampin' Dimensionals to the next layer (Baked Brown Sugar or Soft Suede--I can't remember), which had been stamped with the same floral image and embossed with Stampin' Up!'s brand new Pretty Print embossing folder.  I adhered the stamped sentiment with a glimmer brad and then adhered the layer to a piece of Very Vanilla card stock with distressed edges and adhered the Very Vanilla layer to the Cajun Craze card.  I am so ready for Fall, and this card really put me in the mood for leaves to change colors and temps to start dropping.

1 comment:

Judys said...

Fall, my favorite colors and this card is simple gorgeous! Thanks, Regina.