Tuesday, August 6, 2013

"SETTIN' SAIL" MASCULINE BIRTHDAY CARD

Each month, a new sketch challenge is posted at Craft Project Central, and I followed the latest sketch to create this card.  Actually, it was the perfect challenge for Stampin' Up!'s "Settin' Sail" stamp set.   Sometimes it's not easy to create with small images, but the cluster of circles in Creating Pretty Cards - Card Challenge #26 was perfect!  I had a lot of fun creating this card and, of course, there was a special place for a little burlap!  Love that stuff!  Why don't you create something for Card Challenge #26, and you might win a FREE one-month subscription to some awesome project tutorials!

1 comment:

Jacque said...

I love your style so much Regina. Vintage just doesn't come naturally to me, so I have to copy yours :)!! Thanks for sharing!