Wednesday, April 22, 2020

A TUB OF FRESH-CUT FLOWERS

Cousin Mildred's birthday is next week, and I have spent most of the month of April wondering what kind of card to make for her.  The idea for this card has been in my head for a while, and I even worked up the design in Cricut Design Space a while ago but didn't actually make the cuts until yesterday.


Oh how I 💗 this card!!!  It took a while for the machine to cut all of the small pieces and then putting them together took some time, but wasn't it worth it?!?!  I think I'm actually having a hard time letting this tub of flowers leave my house. 


Choosing the background for the flowers was something that I had not thought about, but I love gingham and decided it would be the perfect backdrop and not too busy.  I think Mildred is going to enjoy this card . . . for many days.  ;-)


No comments: