Saturday, April 11, 2020

SIMPLE EASTER CARDS


It's Easter weekend, so today I'm sharing photos of the cards I made.  I didn't make too many of them, and the design was kept really simple.  I  used my Cricut machine to cut the cross from designer paper and the word "Easter" from cardstock.  Stampin' Up!'s Pool Party ink was sponged on the white layer, and then the word "Blessings" was stamped with Soft Suede ink onto Pool Party cardstock.  Which stamp set did the word "Blessings" come from?  Well . . . it's from the 2006 Country Blessings set that is just too pretty to let go.


On a couple of the cards, I roughed up the edges and really liked the look!


Check back tomorrow for the card that I sent to my parents.  It's one of my favorites that I've made lately!

And . . . have a blessed Easter!

No comments: