Thursday, April 30, 2020

"BEAUTIFUL FRIENDSHIP" IN NEUTRAL

Last weekend, I enjoyed working on some note cards.  Of course, what's a card-making session without the Beautiful Friendship stamp set?  For these cards, I chose a very neutral palette with gorgeous embossed texture from Stampin' Up!'s Country Floral embossing folder.


The ink colors that I used were Crumb Cake, Sahara Sand, Smoky Slate, and Gray Granite.


My cardstock colors are Whisper White and Gray Granite.


The quality of the photos is quite bad and doesn't accurately show the subtle neutral tones, but these cards will be great for notes of sympathy.

How about you?  Are you finding some extra time for stamping these days?  If you're running low on supplies or just need something new, shop my web site!  

1 comment:

Stasher said...

This is very appealing. I like monochromatic cards, but o especially like the neutral tone on tone.i think it's a classy look that is under-appreciated.