Saturday, May 10, 2014

"SKETCHED BIRTHDAY" CARD SET

The project that I designed for Craft Project Central this month is featured today, and following is the introduction that I wrote for it:  Birthday cards are needed all year long, and this ensemble includes four cards featuring fun polka dots and a handy decorated box to hold them.  The box will hold four cards and four envelopes, or you might prefer to fill the box with two sets of cards.  Perfect for a class, this project would also be a well-received and useful gift.
Stampin' Up!'s Sketched Birthday stamp set is quite nice, and I grew more and more fond of it the more that I worked with it.  It's especially nice when everything you need is in that one set.  Would you like to win a FREE subscription to Craft Project Central this month?  One lucky person will win a FREE one-month subscription.  To be entered in the drawing, just leave a comment on THIS post on Craft Project Central's site where you see my project photo.  I will draw the winning name and announce it with my "Make-It-Snappy-Monday" blog post on Monday, May 19th.

No comments: