Tuesday, March 19, 2019

FIREWOOD CRATE: ANOTHER CHALK COUTURE HOME DECOR PROJECT

Although we haven't had a fire in the fireplace for a few weeks, a few logs in my living room were really needing a more compact and visually appealing storage solution.  When I found this crate, I thought it would be perfect . . . AND . . . I could decorate it!  The exterior is smoother than you'd expect, and it was soooooooo easy to apply Chalkology Paste to transfer the designs.  


Didn't it turn out great?  I should have made a video of the process to show how quick and easy it was, but I was too anxious to see the end result.

The following Chalk Couture products were used to decorate the crate:

If you have any questions about the fantastic Chalk Couture products, how to use them, etc., let me know.  I would love it if you would like my Facebook page.  Feel free to share any of the videos or posts that you find there!

No comments: