Saturday, March 2, 2019

"GROWN WITH KINDNESS" THANK YOU CARDS

Have you seen Stampin' Up!'s February Paper Pumpkin kit?  It's another fantastic kit, and the stamp set this month is soooooooooo useful!!!  I like to send a thank you card to anyone who places an online order on my web site, and I chose to feature the Grown with Kindness stamp set on the cards for February orders.  Following is my card and, below that, photos of the contents of the February Paper Pumpkin kit:


Other Stampin' Up! products featured on my card include Watercolor Paper, Whisper White cardstock, Lovely Leaves and Subtle embossing folders, 2-1/4" and 2-1/2" Circle punches, Rhinestone Jewels, and Baker's Twine.  The image pictured was colored with a Blender Pen and the following ink colors:  Pool Party, Smoky Slate, and Mint Macaron.

Cards created with kit contents

Kit Contents
"Grown with Kindness" Stamp Set
Isn't that a great stamp set?  The sentiments are fantastic:
"Thank You"
"You're the reason I smiled today"
"Life is tough but so are you"
"You . . . "are wonderful", "can do incredible things", and "are beautiful"
"Be kinder to yourself and let your kindness flood the world"

I love the border-type images and used the largest one on the inside of my cards to create a fun and decorative pattern.  The photo is blah, but the card interiors were similar to this:


Now . . . a little disclaimer . . . this card design was not mine.  Chris Smith, a fellow Demonstrator, shared a card on her blog that I thought was the bee's knees.  My card isn't an exact replica, of course, but I like to say that it was "heavily inspired" by hers.  On one of my finished cards, I had a little ink incident (also known as a "no-no-NO" moment) that a little pennant banner covered nicely.  I thought it looked pretty good on that one card, so I added it to the others.  Those little "flags" being wrapped around a very thin piece of twine can be a bit fussy but, in the end, I always think they're worth the effort.

DID YOU KNOW???  Paper Pumpkin's 6th birthday is in March, and YOU can get the birthday gift! Stampin' Up! is offering a specially-designed Paper Pumpkin kit for March that will include a FREE stamp set.  Yes, there will be TWO stamp sets in the March kit!!!  The deadline to subscribe is March 10th, and you can subscribe HERE.  And YES . . . I will most certainly send you a thank you card!

Subscribe HERE by March 10th

No comments: