Sunday, March 10, 2019

GORGEOUS SWAPS FROM 2018

This is nothing new . . . actually, it's more like my standard operating procedure . . . but I couldn't stand my stamp room any longer today and started processing some pile-ups and putting things away.  In the process, I unearthed these wonderful swaps (from last year).  I didn't see where they had been posted to my blog and even if they were, they are worth sharing again.  The first three are fantastic shaker cards:






And then this precious little dilly that I'm pretty sure was created by my stampin' friend, Tracy:




It's been a long time since I have made a Magic Slider Card, and I thought this one was so cute and very well designed.

Check back often because I have three or four more posts scheduled that showcase swaps that I and my stampin' friends have created!

No comments: