Tuesday, March 12, 2019

PLAYING CATCH-UP . . . CLASS SWAPS FROM OCTOBER 2018

In the spirit of keeping up with catching up . . . following are the awesome class swaps from October 2018.  We had a sketch to follow for that month's swap, but I am unable to find the source for the sketch.  At some point between then and now, I got a new computer and, as you might imagine, finding things is still a bit challenging.  For instance . . . I can't locate my project photos album for 2018.  [heavy sigh]  

But . . . I have three gorgeous swaps to share with you today.  



As is evidenced by the swap that I created (below), my focus on Christmas was still going strong when I designed my October swap.  Without the Christmas sentiment, this would be a perfect Winter greeting card.  


I apologize for not having a clean sketch to share with these photos, but I think it's an easy one to figure out.  I really enjoyed this one!  Click on the pictures to really enjoy all of the gorgeous details on these cards!

No comments: