Tuesday, March 5, 2019

PLAYING CATCH-UP . . . CLASS SWAPS FROM SEPTEMBER 2018

Shame on me for neglecting to share the awesome swaps created by my stampin' friends (aka customers).  We have a swap theme at each month's class, and the September theme (yes, waaaaayyyy back in September 2018) was to create a card featuring a grid design.  I 💗 grid designs almost as much as I love shaped and/or 4-1/4" square cards.  And that's a lot.  It's taken long enough to share these awesome swaps, so let's get to it!





Way back in September, I had Christmas on the brain, and this is the sweet little card that I designed for the swap (just happens to be a square card filled with squares).  My card features the Stylish Christmas stamp set, which is just gorgeous--in a quiet, yet cheerful, kind of way.


Didn't everyone do a beautiful job with our swap theme?  I've said it before, and I'll say it again . . . no matter what kind of swap theme we decide on, the swaps are always going to be so different, which makes card/project swaps that much more enjoyable. 


No comments: