Thursday, July 24, 2008

BELLA ROSE ANNIVERSARY

Warning: I've used contraband again. I just got these Scallop Circle dies today, needed to make an anniversary card for my parents, so I put 'em to use. After cutting each circle, I cut between
each scallop to make them more like flower petals. I also used three embossing folders on this card. Notice the punched corner on the top left corner of the green (Kiwi Kiss) layer? I created that with SU's new Scallop Edge punch! I would have done the bottom left corner, too, but I already had adhesive on the card stock and didn't want to get the punch "gunky." Other SU products used to create this card include Riding Hood Red, Kiwi Kiss, Chocolate Chip, and Pink Pirouette card stock, "Hugs & Wishes" stamp set, and that awesome "Bella Rose" designer paper!

No comments: