Saturday, July 26, 2008

BOOK (HOLDER) FOR DIES

Last night, my mission (one of them) was to create a book to hold my Spellbinders' dies. These dies are very thin and, until now, were becoming scattered in my stamp room. Many of the dies come in a CD case, but the Nestabilities I've purchased recently don't come in what you'd like to use as a permanent storage container. The pages in my book are cut from thin cardboard, and I used adhesive magnets on each page to hold the dies. The book was bound with the Bind-It-All, and it works like a charm! All I have to do when I want to use the dies is flip through the book, choose the die I want to use, lift it off the magnet, and then put it back. This book only holds my Nestabilities and smaller dies, but I'll probably make another book for the larger dies.

No comments: