Thursday, July 31, 2008

MORE BELLA ROSE

You're not getting sick of seeing this gorgeous paper, are you? I absolutely love this Bella Rose paper, but I've caught of glimpse of SU's new papers and, let me just tell you . . . we're ALL going to be in trouble with our $$$! I was supposed to be cleaning this morning, but I found myself creating instead, which isn't a bad thing since I haven't posted anything in a few days. This is actually a fairly basic card with a fun ribbon technique that my club members will learn in August (unless I find something better to demo). I used the "paper piecing" technique on the stamped layer, and I think it turned out pretty good. I intended to use the Scallop Edge punch on the top edge of the dotted paper, but I forgot to do that. Argh!!!! I guess you'll just have to visualize that. Hee! Hee! Well, it's time to get my hair trimmed and my brows waxed. Oh, the fun of being a girl! I always think of brow waxing as punishment for something I've done wrong . . . as if someone is holding a Regina voodoo doll, gently pressing tape to her brows, rubbing it in a soothing manner, and then YANKING it off! YOWSA!!!! It hurts!

No comments: