Saturday, August 2, 2008

IT'S MY PERSONAL "BIG SHOT" HANDBOOK

And do you know what that means?????? SU has partnered with Sizzix and will be selling the Big Shot die cutting machine and EXCLUSIVE dies that coordinate with other SU products/images. How awesome is this???? I will finally get to demo a die cutting system! The Big Shot and dies will open a whole new realm of options for your creations--cards, scrapbook pages, home decor, etc., and some of the dies will cut shapes/designs from card stock (of course), fabric, chipboard, foam, and other assorted media. My handbook isn't very thick, but it includes the sales brochure of available products for the Big Shot, as well as how to use various dies. I don't have any of SU's exclusive dies yet, but I used some of the Sizzix (border and alphabet) dies that I already own to decorate the cover of my handbook. I glittered the letters that spell BIG SHOT but, for some reason, they just look shiny in the picture. SU had their annual convention in Utah this week and unveiled a host of new products and exciting things to come! I didn't attend convention, but my level of excitement must be on the same level as those who attended. SU is an awesome company--one that NEVER sits back and considers their job complete. The company is always looking to bring innovative ideas and products, and they are certainly delivering with the 2008 Fall/Winter Collection which goes into effect on August 11th. NOW IS A GREAT TIME TO START/JOIN A HOSTESS CLUB SO YOU WON'T MISS OUT ON ANY OF THE AWESOME NEW GOODIES THAT STAMPIN' UP! HAS IN STORE!!

No comments: