Sunday, August 24, 2008

SCALLOP CIRCLE GIFT TOTE & PILLOW BOX

Yesterday afternoon, UPS brought some SU goodies and I've been trying to put them to good use. For this gift purse/tote, I used the two Sizzix Scallop Circle dies. Is this a cute little dilly or what?????? One of the new dies has two scallop circles on it. The smallest one could have been used to create the floral element, but this one had been created with the Scallop Circle punch some time ago. For the flower stem, I used a leftover snippet of Kiwi Kiss satin ribbon. Another new ribbon, the 5/8" Striped Kiwi Kiss grosgrain, was used to create the handle. For the pillow box, I used two dies . . . "Pillow Box," of course, and "Birds & Blooms." That gorgeous paper is the brand new "Maine Blueberry!" If you've ever made a pillow box without a die, then you will be able to appreciate this die! I used to hate scoring the paper/card stock on the curves, but the Sizzix die does all of the scoring for you! Awesome!

No comments: