Saturday, August 2, 2008

VINYL CUT WITH BIG SHOT!!!

Waiting for the new catalog and new stuff to play with is so hard! Today, I decided to cut some vinyl with a Sizzix Bigz (steel rule) die. Wowza!!! That stuff cut like a dream! I didn't know what else to do with it, so I grabbed a mini mailbox and adhered the cut vinyl to it. How cool is this???? Yes, it looks like "Coca-Cola" should be written on it somewhere, but this is such an easy project! SU will be selling vinyl (which has adhesive on it) to use with the Big Shot, but that's about all I know at this point. I can tell you that I've also cut fabric (suede) with this same Bigz die! I don't sew, though, so I didn't have a plan for it after I cut it. Ha! BTW, the butterfly on the mailbox door was cut with a thin Sizzlits die, so heads up . . . they cut vinyl, too!!

No comments: