Saturday, August 30, 2008

LACY EMBELLISHED TREE

First of all, I apologize for the poor quality of the picture, but this one was difficult to photograph! I used one of Cuttlebug's new embossing folders (Lace Tree) and ran it through the Big Shot to emboss the image on the card stock. The cute little gem embellishments were a free gift with some Cricut items I recently ordered, so I put them to good use on this card. I'm told that you can create your own gems by squeezing a circle of Crystal Effects onto some wax paper and then use SU ink refills to color them--a little color goes a long way. I haven't tried this yet, but I'll bet it works! FYI: I have a couple of extra "Lace Tree" embossing folders for sale if you'd like one! I'm only asking what I paid for them (price + shipping) = $7. First come, first serve.

No comments: