Thursday, August 21, 2008

MORE "URBAN GARDEN" & BIG SHOT

Can you tell by now that I LOVE using the Big Shot die cut machine? I'm so anxious to demonstrate it and hope to get a class scheduled in September for nothing but Big Shot! I'm also trying to work out details for a "Big Shot Club" which will make it easier to afford this awesome die cut machine by spreading the purchase price over a period of four months, so start saving your $$$. For this card, I used "Urban Garden" designer paper and cut one of the flowers to create a 3D focal point. I also used the Snow Blossom and Trio Flower punches and a Rhinestone brad for the flower center. To create the frame, I used the Sizzix "Top Note" die and made two cuts from designer paper. On one of them, I cut along the edge perforation to create a border/outline for the other die cut. I think it's a pretty nice look! I also used the Sizzix "Birds & Bloom" die to cut the bird. I just love this little bird!!! Other SU products used include Night of Navy 1/4" grosgrain ribbon, Bashful Blue card stock, and Confetti Cream card stock.

No comments: