Tuesday, August 12, 2008

SWANKY SWIRLS

Remember a few days ago when I said that I had used the Swirly Sizzix die to cut some swirly borders and would use them on a card? Well, this is one of the cards--finally! I love how this one turned out, but it was one of those "it-just-needs-a-little-something-else" projects that make you stand back, scratch your head, and wonder WHAT else to do! Don't you just love the swirly border???????? The stamped image is from "Dreams du Jour," and I colored it (rather sloppily) with the aqua painter and then put some Crystal Effects on it. The stamped swirls are from "Baroque Motifs," and they are stamped with Pacific Point Classic ink on the Pacific Point card stock. I used SU's Mat Pack and the white gel pen to create the faux stitching on the Kiwi Kiss layer behind the stamped image.

No comments: