Monday, August 18, 2008

CANDY JAR - COMPLETE


Remember the candy jar that I posted a couple of days ago? Well, it received its finishing touches--complete with nugget candies wrapped with "Bella Rose" designer paper! The designer paper circle in the lid is one of the Bella Rose designs, and the 3D flower and leaves on top are also from that designer paper collection. I used "A Perfect Day" Rub-Ons to put the "You're so sweet" message on the lid. It looks much better now, doesn't it?

ETA: This candy jar won the "Her Royal Rubberness" award at a Demonstrator meeting this month. Whoever wins the award each month has to add some form of bling to the scepter before returning it to the meeting the following month. I'm proud to say that this is my second time having the glory of being crowned, but I have no idea what to add to the scepter. If you have any suggestions, feel free to leave a comment!

No comments: