Thursday, July 24, 2008

UNDER THE WEATHER

I found out a couple of days ago that my great-niece, Malena, has Chicken Pox. Supposedly, she was vaccinated twice but has somehow managed to have an outbreak. I didn't even know they had a vaccination against the Pox! Anyway, I finally took a few minutes today to make this card for Malena. SU products used include Pale Plum, Perfect Plum, and Whisper White card stock, Bella Rose designer series paper, taffeta ribbon, and "Sincere Salutations" stamp set. Riley, the stamped image, isn't SU, but I just love this moose! Even though Riley is a "he," he didn't mind posing in pink and plum for Malena. I added glittery accents to the stamped image with Grape Ice, Strawberry Ice, and Diamond Stickles. The embossed scalloped square was created with a Spellbinders die.

No comments: