Saturday, July 5, 2008

"BELLA ROSE" SUNDRESS

So I came in here this morning to check email and straighten up the room. My husband put my monitor on the wall yesterday, so I'm having to rearrange my desk. What a task it is to figure out where I want things. Of course, I wanted the monitor on the wall, but things are just a bit chaotic at the moment. In the process of cleaning up, my hand touched this stamp set, "Heard from the Heart," and I had to stop everything and stamp. Wanting to use the new designer paper meant having to find it. Normally, I don't lose my designer paper, but things were getting moved all around yesterday. Anyway, this cute sundress was made with "Bella Rose" designer paper and punches. I hate to say it, but I just love this little dress! And this paper! Let me tell you, it is GORGEOUS!!!! It seems to have a good mix of designs, too. Some soft, some rich in color, and a couple of them have a nice vintage look. Here it is . . . after 2:00 p.m., and I've been playing instead of rearranging. And it's been FUN!!!!

No comments: