Monday, March 15, 2010

ANOTHER "BITTY BOX & ENVY" PROJECT

While I had the Bitty Box die and "Welcome Neighbor" designer papers out, I decided to use a leftover stamped image (from "Picnic Parade") to create this Easter card.  I used Stampin' Up!'s Watercolor Wonder crayons to color the bunny, and I promise that he doesn't look as washed out in real life as he does in this picture.  I challenge you to get out your crayons and color something with them!  They are sooooo easy to use and blend very nicely to create a softly-colored image.  You'll feel like an artist!  While an aqua painter works well with the crayons, I find that I actually prefer to use a blender pen.  Keep in mind, though, that you're better off to use watercolor paper instead of card stock when using a blender pen.

No comments: