Saturday, March 27, 2010

TWO NEW PROJECTS

Finally . . . a project picture!  My camera came back to life today, but the USB port thingies on my main computer are still cold and lifeless, which means I'm still using the laptop.  I'm sure you can tell that my pictures look a little different, and that's because my favorite photo tool isn't on the laptop.  :-(  Stampin' Up! products used on this hat card include the "Sanded" background and "Well Scripted" stamp sets, Stitched Felt Flowers (love these things), dotted Soft Suede ribbon, Scallop and Wide Oval punches, and Soft Suede ink.  Stampin' Up! products used to create the second card include "Vintage Vogue" and "Sanded" stamp sets, Soft Suede, Crushed Curry, and Rich Razzleberry ink, dotted Crushed Curry ribbon, and Small Oval punch.  This color combo isn't one that I remember ever using, but it turned out pretty good. 

No comments: