Wednesday, March 17, 2010

MISTAKES CAN BE PRETTY

You can't tell from the picture, but this card is actually backward AND upside-down.  LOL!  Of course, I didn't realize until I finished that I had taken a wrong turn (or two).  This card is a tri-fold that actually opens at the back, which is where it becomes obvious that something isn't quite right. Since the card looked good, I went ahead and mailed it to my parents and figured they'd get a kick out of it . . . or wonder if I needed intervention.  Stampin' Up! products used on this card include the ribbon, So Saffron, Chocolate Chip, Soft Suede, and Naturals Ivory card stock, tag punches, Trio Flower punch, "Well Scripted" stamp set, Two-Step Bird punch, pink brad (these are sooooooooooooooo pretty), Champagne Mist Shimmer Paint, and Soft Suede ink. 

No comments: