Monday, February 25, 2008

AN EASIER BASKET AND A SNEAK PEEK, TOO!


I was all ready to go to bed, and then it happened . . . I found another basket to try! This one was much easier, although a process in and of itself. I couldn't walk away, though. So, at least one hour later, here it is. You'll notice it doesn't have much decoration, but what you see is actually a sneak peek (I think). Die cut flower pieces (cut from textured card stock) are layered on both handle sides of the basket, and these little gems, if I'm not mistaken, will be available March 1 from the "Occasions" mini catalog. I've ordered so many new products lately that I can't keep them straight, so forgive me if I'm mistaken. They're quite awesome! I laid them all out this afternoon and took a picture, so I'll try to remember to post it on March 1st. Feel free to remind me, though. This basket was created with So Saffron Textured card stock, metallic brads, Chocolate Chip Classic ink (sponged on the strips of card stock), and Die Cut Blooms.

No comments: