Well, check this out!!!! I walked in the stamp room this morning with every intention of cleaning up. And I did clean up a bit . . . just before I decided to make something. I was putting away some designer paper and came across my least favorite design from the "Ginger Blossom" collection. I thought, "Surely, there's a project that can make this paper look good!" What do you think? Did I find just the right project to make this paper worthy of the time it took to print it? I apologize for my profound dislike of this paper, but I can't imagine WHAT the designer had in mind! If it didn't have that horrid Pepto color, it could be quite awesome. I'm thinking this particular design should have been monochromatic, but I will admit that I'm quite pleased with how this can turned out. The pictures actually don't show the Pepto paper, but it's the one with the River Rock colored background and has the pink floral silhouettes--it's wrapped around the top half of the paint can. You'll notice I used some jumbo eyelets on the pink bordering paper. They're a retired SU product, and I used the Crop-a-Dile to set them. The cut-out flowers are from the "Embrace Life" stamp set, and I used a Spellbinders' die and the Wizard to cut and emboss the 3D butterflies. Other SU products used were River Rock double-stitched grosgrain ribbon, mini glue dots and pop-up glue dots. Having completed this project--and liking it--I now feel as though I've turned a wild, raging tiger into a docile, loving kitten.