Saturday, February 9, 2008

MY FIRST "ONESIE"

What could be sweeter to make than a baby card? I made this one for a baby shower, but I'm thinking about keeping it. Is that wrong? Okay, so I'm a selfish person . . . but I'm a selfish person with a cute Onesie card! Hee! Hee! I don't really like the sleeves--they make my onesie look like a kimono onesie, and I'm pretty sure this baby isn't of Japanese descent. Feel free to make suggestions as to what I can do differently! I took this picture by the bedroom window--took several shots--but why on earth did I not notice the little "sun glare blemish" on my onesie???? Isn't it funny how the most obvious things only become obvious AFTER you look at the picture???? SU products used to create this project include white eyelets, Crop-a-Dile, Three for You Punch Box, Whisper White 1/4" grosgrain ribbon, Scallop Punch, 1-3/8" Circle Punch, score blade, and Pretty in Pink and Whisper White card stock.

No comments: