Monday, February 4, 2008

I LEARNED A NEW TECHNIQUE!!!!!

I LOVE this technique!!! It's called Magic Pattern. I need to make another card using this technique so I can be sure that I can teach it. This card got "built" as I went along, so I didn't really know where I was going with this one! I used Watercolor Crayons and an Aqua Painter to color the fisherman, and I used Watercolor Pencils and a Blender Pen to give the fish some subtle, coordinating color. I purchased the stamp set, "On the Fly," a couple of months ago, but this was the first time I've used it. I really like it! It's a small set, but it seems to have everything that you need to create a project. You know how some stamp sets are just like that? Other SU products used include Photo Corners punch, Coluzzle, Stampin' Dimensionals (under the fish), Always Artichoke, Creamy Caramel (sponged w/Chocolate Chip ink), and Chocolate Chip card stock, and the "Sanded" background stamp.

No comments: