Friday, September 18, 2009

BUTTERFLY "FANCY FAVOR" BOX(ES)

Not too long ago, I saw where someone had taken four of the Fancy Favor die-cut boxes and connected them (like this one) to create a divided desk organizer. Is this awesome or what??? I've mentioned before that I LOVE the Fancy Favor Sizzix die, and it just keeps getting more and more versatile! What are you waiting for? Put it on your wish list! Better yet . . . put it on your order! For my box, I wanted a really heavy card stock, so I chose Stampin' Up!'s retired (boohoo) "Parisian Breeze" designer paper. An equivalent designer paper collection which is currently available is "To the Nines," which I would have used if I'd had 12x12 pages of it. I couldn't decide if my rhinestone and filigree brads were too much, but I like what they add to the box. Other Stampin' Up! products used to create this box include Sticky Strip (a must), Sizzix Beautiful Butterflies die, Pop Up Glue Dots, Stampin' Dimensionals, and the Eyelet Border punch.

No comments: