Monday, July 6, 2009

ANIMAL STORIES & BUILD-A-BRAD

How cute is this card???? I had the image stamped already and, for some reason, had not used it, and I had the ribbon snippets laying on my desk. I decided to try to make a card from these pieces, and I think it turned out really cute! I like that it has no sentiment because I can use it for any occasion, such as thinking of you, hello, hope you're feeling better, sorry your pizza was delivered without peppers, etc. Notice the Build-a-Brad? I used one of the brand new "Circle Circus" images for the center and love it! I have a lot of those Build-a-Brads because they're so much fun to use! I also used "Tall Tales" designer paper, Soft Suede, and Melon Mambo card stock to make this 4.25" square card. It's just an easy-peasy quick card!

No comments: