Friday, July 10, 2009

MY "BeRIBBON'd BOX"

The other day, I made one of these boxes--a little smaller--and I loved it so much that I was determined to make a larger version. How hard could it be? Two days later and with a heap of scored-for-nothing card stock, here it is! I love this box!!!! Do I dare hate it after all my efforts to get it right? For some reason (perhaps love), I instinctively reached for the "Autumn Days" stamp set to decorate it, and I'm satisfied. I wasn't at all sure what I wanted to do, but that's the beauty of "Autumn Days" . . . it's too dang hard to mess up with that set! The pheasant had already been stamped and colored on white card stock, so I used sponges to hide all the white. I believe this will be one of my class projects next month!

1 comment:

Laura Lipe, Pisgah Forest, NC said...

Beautiful box, Regina. What do you plan to use it for? How big is it? What all will it hold? Thanks for continuing to inspire me!! Smiles, Laura