Sunday, July 19, 2009

RAZZLE DAZZLE . . . AGAIN

I noticed that I have been using Soft Suede and Rich Razzleberry a LOT, so it's good that I have this Crushed Curry and Melon Mambo card to share. This is another EASY and quick card! Isn't that little flower as sweet as can be? All of the stamped images are from the Razzle Dazzle set so, as you can see, it's a handy one! When I attended my first SU workshop, I wasn't too happy to learn that stamps weren't sold separately, but it didn't take long for me to realize that a set of stamps is a good thing! This is definitely one of those that you can pull off the shelf and easily create a quick card with a main image, background, and sentiment! Colors used on this card are Crushed Curry (card, ribbon, and ink), Melon Mambo (card stock and ink), and Always Artichoke marker.

No comments: