Thursday, July 2, 2009

CIRCLE CIRCUS TOPIARY

Circles are usually very challenging for me, so I wasn't sure what I wanted to do with the new "Circle Circus" stamp set. This design just sort of evolved, and I love it when that happens! I can offer no explanation for the colors used on this card--they chose themselves! ;-) Now that I've got my first card made with Circle Circus, I'm looking forward to creating with this set again! There are ten stamps in the set, various circle sizes, and it looks like the possibilities of layering these images are endless! BTW . . . this card features the Scallop Edge punch, which is 30% off this week!

2 comments:

Laura Lipe, Pisgah Forest, NC said...

Great card!! I love this idea for using the circles. Am I getting one of these for a swap? I hope so!!! Love it!!!! Laura

Debbie said...

Love the color combo!