Tuesday, July 14, 2009

SIZZIX STORAGE

Some demonstrator friends and I were discussing how to store Sizzix dies, and I took this picture to show them and thought someone viewing my blog might also benefit from my storage idea. If you click on the picture, a larger one will open so you can read the text that I added to the photo. These storage cubes, which I purchased while Christmas shopping in Dec '08, have been the best addition to my stamp room! Not only do they store my 12x12 card stock and designer paper, they also house a BUNCH of other products! Best of all, they present a very clean look to the room! I have several Bigz XL dies that SU doesn't carry, but the majority of Sizzix products stored in these cubes are my SU "stash". I have a carousel CD/DVD holder where I store old Sizzix dies, as well as Spellbinders, Cuttlebug, and other dies, and it holds a LOT! If you have space in your stamp room and are looking for storage ideas, I highly recommend these cubes!

1 comment:

Laura Lipe, Pisgah Forest, NC said...

OK, I've seen this picture before but since I'm thinking of buying more storage, tell me again where you got this furniture. Looks very neat and solid. Smiles, Laura